River Rafting in Rishikesh
“Fill the thrill today”
Activity Location: Shivpuri, Rishikesh
River Rafting in Rishikesh Timings: Between 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Activity Duration: 2-4 hours (Depending on the choice of your package)
Reporting Location: Ram Jhula, Rishikesh
White-water rafting in Rishikesh awaits you in the holy city of Rishikesh. Suitable distance, equipped with trained guides, and quality gear. Adequate for the first timers, so come get your feet wet. The stretch offers nail-biting and exhilarating 5 rapids. One of the most exciting rapid is the ‘3 Blind Mice’ that makes your body free in the sturdy waters of Ganges.
The Ganges river is one of the most popular rivers for white water rafting and offers a number of different routes for tourists to choose from. Rafting in Rishikesh is one of the most popular adventure activities that tourists can enjoy.
The Ganges river, which flows through Rishikesh, is ideal for white water rafting and offers a number of different routes for tourists to choose from. If you are planning to go on a white-water rafting trip in Rishikesh, then it is important to choose the right route.
The Ganges River has a number of different routes that tourists can choose from. The most popular route is the Shivpuri to Rishikesh route. other popular routes include the Kaudiyala to Rishikesh route and the Marine Drive to Rishikesh route The Shivpuri to Rishikesh route is the most popular route for white water rafting in Rishikesh. This route offers a number of easy rapids that are perfect for beginners.
So, what is the delay? Adventure Awaits- Go find it!!
Tips to recollect:
- The timings are perfect for a day adventure, from 9 am to 4 pm.
- Soon after arriving at the location, our trained instructor will receive you.
- The instructor will make you go through all the essential rules.
- The rafting experience comprises of 5 levels of thrilling rapids.
- 8 people can safely accommodate in a raft.
- Good quality gear and safety equipment will be provided before the ride.
- You don’t want to miss cliff-jumping and body surfing that are inclusions of the 16km rafting ride.
- Two different distance rafting variants are available and you are free to choose.
How to reach?
Nearest airport: The Jolly Grant Airport is the perfect to way to reach Dehradun. The distance is about 32 km from the location. Four-wheelers are easily the best way to reach at the reporting location.
Nearest bus stop: Rishikesh Bus Stand provides convenient services to reach Rishikesh swiftly. Taxi and auto services are available to reach the reporting location.
Nearest railway station: Haridwar Railway Station is the nearest railway station situated at a distance of 39 km from Shivpuri. Taxi services are readily available to reach the location.
Tourers can reach the Ram Jhula, Rishikesh. Our taxi services can pick up and drop to the rafting location site. Private and public transports are easily available to reach the destination.
Note- The rafting experience is suitable from 14 to 60 years of age.
- Pick and Drop Services
- 1 Meal Per Day
- Cruise Dinner & Music Event
- Visit 7 Best Places in the City With Group
- Additional Services
- Food & Drinks