Home Stay In Pauri Garhwal
PAURI- HEART OF UTTARAKHAND
Adorning the eyes with the spectacular panoramas of the beguiling Garhwal Himalayas, Pauri is the one must-visit destination for your adventure list. The place is yet untouched, so most of the magical hues are felt and seen to the fullest. The city proposes a mesmerising view of the snow-caps of the Himalayan peaks namely, Banderpunch, Swargarohini, Gangotri Group, Neelkanth, Ghoriparvat, Nandadevi, Hathiparvat and Trishul.
The trek routes lead to many scenic spots that are breathtakingly beautiful. Many trekking groups organise some thrilling popular treks to Nagadev forest and many others that lead to a great view of the pristine valley. Some of the revered pilgrimage places are situated in Pauri constituting the Kandoloya temple and Danda Nagraja Temple.
Pauri tourism is second to none and offers the most fulfilling experience that will make you revisit over and over.
The Home Stay-
The services of a comfortable and affordable stay is a significance. Also, when in the mountains, everybody desires a “room with a view”. The best service in the city provides a complete package with home-made Garhwali food and scenic surroundings. The fully-furnished rooms are based in rural Uttarakhand with the backdrop of vivacious Himalayas to bless your morning and evenings. This place is the perfect spot for people seeking a calm environment for meditation. You won’t be disappointed for the availability of amenities like traditional pahaadi cuisine, parking, and room service. There are many home stay in Pauri Garhwal. You can choose to stay in a traditional home stay or a more modern one.
Some popular home stay options in Pauri Garhwal include:
1. Traditional home stays In Pauri Garhwal: These home stays are typically located in remote villages and offer a more authentic experience. You will be able to experience first-hand the local culture and way of life.
2. Modern home stays In Pauri Garhwal: These home stays are typically located in towns and offer more amenities and comforts. They are a good option if you want to be close to the action but still have your own space.
The infamous pahadi cuisine with perfect blend of spices and the locally grown pulses and vegetables is served. Indian, Garhwali, and traditional food is freshly prepared for the guests and served hot. The lunch includes, Gaihat Dal, Madua roti, Lehsun ki Chatni with chapatis rolled in pure desi ghee.
Activities to do when in Pauri-
- Trekking/hiking: The adventurous side of a tourist is fully tickled through the lush-green meadows and forestland that lead to fascinating sight-seeing. Pauri rewards trekkers with an easy to moderate level trek route with bounty of natural elements. Verdant hills covered with the ever standing pine and oak trees, gushing rivulets and streams are some of the surprises that are experienced. Some widely held treks are in the regions of Binsar Mahadev, Tara Kund and the Dudhatoli treks.
- Pilgrimage: The Kandoliya Temple and Danda Nagraja Temple near Pauri experience a large amount of tourists all around the year. These temples are of great ethical importance, owing to the 1000 year history and superb art forms of the divine being.
- Picnic at Khirsu: Khirsu is a fantastic picnic spot located 19 km away from Pauri. Mounted at an altitude of 1805 meters this place is free from any effluence and is very peaceful. The ancient temple of Ghandiyal Devta is in the same area and is a must visit.
- Other activities include, Nature walk, River fishing, Jungle safari, Yoga classes, Horse Riding.
Places to see in Pauri-
- Gagwadsiyun Valley
- Chaukhamba View Point
- Ransi Stadium
- Tara Kund Lake
- Naga Deva Temple
The town of Pauri is known for some of the revered temples in the region. Kandoliya Temple and Danda Nagraja Temple near Pauri are flocked with devotees all year round who visit the temple to seek blessings from the deity.
Pauri Garhwal – Heart of Uttarakhand
Adorned in the undisturbed panoramas of the beguiling Garhwal Himalayas, lies the city of Pauri. It is enclosed by the thick woodlands and the benevolent snow-clad hills that appear like a silver tiara.
Pauri is the headquarters of the district Pauri Garhwal and also the Garhwal division. Some of the popular tourist attractions in and around Pauri are Khirsu, Doodhatoli, Jwalpa Devi Temple, Kandoliya Temple, Devprayag, Chaukhamba View Point, Kyunkaleshwar Mahadev Temple and Tarkeshwar Mahadev Temple.
- Pick and Drop Services
- 1 Meal Per Day
- Cruise Dinner & Music Event
- Visit 7 Best Places in the City With Group
- Additional Services
- Food & Drinks