Flying Fox Rishikesh
“Focus on what makes you different”
PIN HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT FLYING FOX
- Relish the thrill of flying at 140kmph at Asia’s longest flying fox Rishikesh.
- Swing above the mighty Ganges and right by the lush mountains.
- Turn into the awardee of the “Dare to Jump” certificate for your adventure activity.
- Witness this fulfilling action under the supervision of highly trained instructors.
- All of this relish and fun activity at just INR 1999.
FLYING FOX RISHIKESH OVERVIEW
Activity location: Mohan Chatti, Rishikesh
Activity timings: From 10 am to 5 pm (Tuesday off)
Activity duration: Completes within 45 to 60 minutes
About flying fox in Rishikesh:
It is the ultimate recreational way to make yourself feel the chills of new adventures. Drift along the vivacious mountains of holy city, Rishikesh and flow above the rippling white water of the Ganges. Feel the adrenaline flow in the excitation of accelerating up to a speed of 160 kmph swiftly gliding down the wire at 7 m above river level. The treat of witnessing the sky life being harnessed to quality resilient steel wires and enthralling from one end to another with a pulley.
Pin point to brief about the adventure:
- Soon after the arrival at the location, get ready and gear up for this exhilarating experience to stick in your adventure book.
- Carefully listen and understand the rules and safety instructions for a safe and enjoyable time up on the rope.
- Three people can be permissible to perform the activity at a time. Solo rides are also available at additional cost.
- Make sure to get suitably geared up with harness and wire. Slide through the wire up to 7 meters above the river level and then fly back up. Finally return and settle down at the lowest point. Get towed back to the launch pad by the retrieval mechanism.
- For relaxing and the recollection of your electrifying adventure, you can visit the near-by cafeteria to chill and collect the photographs of your experience.
- All the safety gears are quality assured and sanitized after each trip. Supervision of best instructors is all that you need for the adventure to be exciting and safe.
How to reach the location?
The adventure spot is located at a distance of 25 km from the heart of Rishikesh. Easily accessible, cost-friendly public and private transport ways are conveniently available. Head towards the NH7 and pass by the MJ River Resort to reach the activity site.
Nearest airport: The Jolly Grant Airport is the perfect to way to reach Dehradun. Domestic flights are accessible from major cities to reach Dehradun. The distance is about 38 km from the adventure location. Taxi services are easily the best way to reach at the reporting location.
Nearest bus stop: Rishikesh Bus Stand provides convenient services to reach Rishikesh swiftly. It is a 21 km ride to the activity site. The bus stop is within reach from any locality of Rishikesh. Taxi and auto services are available to reach the reporting location.
Nearest railway station: Haridwar Railway Station is the nearest railway station situated at a distance of 24 km from Mohan Chatti, Rishikesh. Direct trains are available from major cities to reach Rishikesh. Taxi services are readily available to reach the location.
- The minimum age limit to involve this adventure activity is 12 years.
- Minimum weight limit ranges from 35kg till maximum 130 kg in order to take part in the sport.
- Pick and Drop Services
- 1 Meal Per Day
- Cruise Dinner & Music Event
- Visit 7 Best Places in the City With Group
- Additional Services
- Food & Drinks