Camping And Trekking In Rishikesh
Location – Neelkanth Road, Rishikesh
Check-in time – 12:00 pm (first day)
Check-out time – 12:00 pm (next day)
What a better way to be in amidst Rishikesh and its natural wonders than spending time in campsites. These are the perfect homes built especially for you adventure lovers. The soothing sound of the gushing river Ganges as you lie in between the incredible mountains. All of this whilst witnessing a view that is too good to be true. The mighty Himalayas blessing your morning with positivity and radiance.
Go with all the stress in hand and see them gone far away. Camping is considered as the most brilliant getaways for vacation or weekends. Enjoy the rawness of the earthy scents and services that will make you feel comfort in no time. Facilities are readily available for any convenience, inclusive of a 3 course meal (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) to an evening BBQ.
The cherry on top is the bonfire evening with lots of musical jamming and dance. A walk in the realms of nature can heal everything, and with us this comes with a surprise. An exciting and thrilling experience of trekking to the nearby waterfall is inclusive with our camping plan. Trained instructors are assigned the job for the traveller’s safety and their nomadic experience.
Children above the age of 5 shall be charges the same as adult.
No charges for the children below 5 years of age.
How to reach the campsite?
The nearest bus stand is 45 km away from the campsite. (Both public and private transport means are readily available to reach the campsite)
- Dinner (options to choose between veg and non-veg cuisines)
- Barbeque along with bonfire
Activities to take part in:
- Trek to waterfall
- Bonfire with music
- Nature walk/ Local village trek
- Bird watching
Things you can carry along:
- Valid ID proofs
- Sunglasses shades/cap/sunscreen
- Camera and its equipment
- Prescribed medications(if any)
- Extra thermal wear and warm pullover/jacket
- The campsite location will be kept as a surprise till the tour has been booked.
- Cost is exclusive of any local transfers to/from camp.
- Pets are not permissible in the campsite premises.
- High pitch volume/loudspeakers is strictly prohibited.
- Any kind of insurance, like medical, theft complaint, medical or evacuation etc. are not a part of the package.
- Bonfire is open for everyone.
- The campsite is on the outskirts of Rishikesh.
- One must get ready to explore the rawness of nature excluding the luxury.
- Pick and Drop Services
- 1 Meal Per Day
- Cruise Dinner & Music Event
- Visit 7 Best Places in the City With Group
- Additional Services
- Food & Drinks